--v--<@ A flower that grows despite cement holes @>--v--





Whatever that makes you happy...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

When all along, I thought that I gotta have clear direction, crystal solid vision and focus to lead a purposeful life with meaning to be happy... I came across this quote.

"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"
~Charles Schulz

Man... does this equation really work out? And Charles Schulz was my fav childhood comic writer (Peanuts).

And when I thought that the world is crashing down again... Bali bombing, Singapore bombing (exercises only lah, at various mrts), terrorism, global warming, nature going bizarre, people got caught for racist remarks on blogs (even the internet has no freedom of speech) and then my nails broke for the first time (*faints*)... and then I saw this mind blowing remark...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
~Charles Schulz




B
L
O
G


L
I
N
K
S


P
R
O
F
I
L
E


A
R
C
H
I
V
E
S