--v--<@ A flower that grows despite cement holes @>--v--





Still Fresh from HK Air

Tuesday, September 13, 2005


The formidable banana returns! Now you know how BIG is it...


How can there be no dramatics with me around! hoho! Me and Hsia, starring in "____", live in HK Star Avenue (start bidding for a title for it!, winner will get nothing less than a big banana)


slurp slurp... the yummy almond biscuits from macau..


me and ma whacky hk cousin...


Living in a tight squeeze.. ohh!.. that's about the space they have in the living room to take photo.


What is coming to HK without going to the PEAK for a glorious night view.. too bad it has been raining and was misty that night. But.. it already took my breath away.. into the hk air..




B
L
O
G


L
I
N
K
S


P
R
O
F
I
L
E


A
R
C
H
I
V
E
S