--v--<@ A flower that grows despite cement holes @>--v--





Opening doors

Monday, May 01, 2006

I hesitated at the door.
Why isn't it opened from the other side?
My hands at the handle,
should I turn it or not?

Did I hear a knock?
A gentle thump on the other side?
Or was it my imagination,
that I wanted to hear it.

I looked back.
It was a long corridor,
with many turns and bends.
I have already unlocked many to get this far.

Why do I stop at this door?
Am I not enough to open it?
No body else wants to walk through the door?
Or should I open it instead?

Do I walk on like other doors I'd missed,
or sit around and wait?
Will I be ready to face what's in front of the door?
Or will I get all bruised again?

I'm stuck between and closed door
And many opened doors.




B
L
O
G


L
I
N
K
S


P
R
O
F
I
L
E


A
R
C
H
I
V
E
S